ENGLISH IS HARD
- The bandage was wound around the wound.
- The farm was used to produce produce.
- The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.
- We must polish the Polish furniture.
- He could lead if he would get the lead out.
- The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
- Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.
- A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.
- When shot at, a dove dove into the bushes.
- I don’t object to the object.
- The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
- They were too close to the door to close it.
Psalms 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Proverbs 25:11 A word fitly spoken [is like] apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 16:24 Pleasant words [are as] an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
And my favorite…
Proverbs 10:19 When there are many words, transgression is unavoidable, But he who restrains his lips is wise.