Ryan’s feeling a little better today. His temperature is lower, but his pulse rate is still a wee bit high. He doesn’t look distressed, but we’ll keep a close eye on him to make sure he continues on the downward temp trend and monitor his PR. Wait! We already keep a close eye on him. Anyway, thank you for your continued prayers for him…
So, here are a few unresolved confusions for your enjoyment:
- At a movie theater, which armrest is yours?
- In the word “scent”, is it the “S” or the “C” that’s silent?
- If people evolve from monkeys, why are monkeys still around?
- Why is there a “D” in fridge, but not in refrigerator?
- Who knew what time it was when the first clock was made?
Sleep tight y’all…if you can…