In case my boys ever want to get married, I want to make sure and give them good advice for a happy marriage…
- A wife will never start an argument with you if you are cleaning.
- Never laugh at your wife’s choices, because you are one of them.
- Let your wife think she’s getting her own way, and then let her have it.
- Math is easy in a marriage: if you have $20, and your wife has $5, she has $25
- Listening to your wife is like reading the terms & conditions of a website. You understand nothing, but still you say: “I Agree!”
- There are two golden rules to a happy marriage: 1. The wife is always right. 2. When you feel she is wrong, slap yourself and read rule no. 1 again.
- Marriage is a workshop where the husband works & the wife shops.
- Hold your wife’s hand in the mall because if you let go, she’ll go shopping. It looks romantic, but it’s actually economic.
- Marry the one who gives you the same feeling you get when you see your food coming at a restaurant.
- If you want your wife to listen to you, then talk to another woman: she will be all ears.
I wish I would’ve gotten this advice prior to getting married. I had to learn things by trial and error…
Ryan did smile at some of these today. It’s always a great day when he smiles…